Thursday, November 24, 2005

Christmas Card 2005

Thanksgiving is here. That means I can send our Christmas card out! Thanksgiving means quite a lot more to us, don't worry. But Troy and I have sent "Annual Christmas Greetings" twice (I think). We've been married four times the number of annual letters...so if you did get a card from us this year (and actually followed the blog address to this site), then I'm sure it's been quite a surprise to hear from us. Good surprise or bad surprise? (Notting Hill) Hopefully good surprise. (Tell us privately, please). This picture was a surprise...I thought I was wasting hours sorting and editing photos, but found this picture of Dodger in his Batman PJ's eating cookies as fast as we could make them. Too bad I had to crop out the PJ's. I also wanted to send out a Christmas letter this year, but didn't know how to fit in all the details about Dodger's growing, our graying (yes..gray..) inside a tiny card. Plus, we have wonderful news: "We're having a baby"! She is due to us from China prayerfully next summer or fall. I overheard Dodger to his buddy Sam the other day, "I'll be a big brother soon...or maybe in a long time". We don't know exactly how long it will be. Hopefully not as long as it takes me to get Christmas cards out! Posted by Picasa

No comments: