Friday, December 28, 2007

In the dark, anyone?

Okay... I fear no one will read this, now that we're home. We arrived tonight at 6:15. It was a hellacious trip. I'm not even kidding. The first two weeks were easy peasy and this past 28 hr travel from Guangzhou to Tokyo to Minneapolis to Nashville really put my humanity to the test. Actually, probably more accurately - my spirituality. :) This is a quick note to say that I was doing too much shopping and eating to blog, and if anyone wants to follow this at all, I promise to post pictures soon! Like, tomorrow! AND.... If you have happened upon this blog, you've wondered where I went. I was in the dark, too b/c I couldn't see any of our comments....Baby girl has a fever and is hot and sweaty. Pictures tomorrow. xoxoamy

7 comments:

Sara said...

AMY!!!

I didn't know you were in China!!! You forgot to post to the Music City Miracles!!! No matter... I found out anyway! Nan Leiderbach told me at a party tonight, and then forwarded me your email where you put the blog address. Oh Amy! She's GORGEOUS! And your gotcha day looked to be picture perfect!!! I'm so happy for you, Troy and Dodger!!! Congratulations, friend, and what an incredible Christmas you have had!

In Amazement!
Sara Olson

Sara said...

PS It's the happiest exhaustion you'll ever feel, isn't it! Rest!

Blessings,
Sara

KT said...

Totally understand. Yes, I will keep reading your blog.

Traveling around the world isn't easy with a baby (and a young son). I thought I was going to pass out or go crazy or something.

When I got off of the plane I spoke to a dear friend of mine and I commented to her, " You didn't tell me about the trip home being the worst day of my life." She said, " No one tells you about the episiotomy either."

Get as much rest as you can. Try to take lots of pictures right now. I only have like one of our first days at home because I thought I would never come to the land of the living. I regret not having more photos of that time period, even if it was hard.

Happy getting everyone back on the right time schedule. Email me if you need suggestions.
kj

Snowflowers Mum said...

Welcome home...aaah yes, those long haul flights are AWESOME! We flew back from China and Piper screamed for 2 hours solid, then did not sleep a WINK until we got to San Fran. Then on a trip this March to New Zealand she slept 1.3 hours in a 30 hour period...and only 2.5 hours on the way back ugh!

I'm so glad to hear you got home okay, scarred but okay!

Cant wait to see pictures of your little girl.

Hayley
waiting to travel

toshasl said...

visit this page best replica bags find out here Louis Vuitton fake Bags my explanation high quality designer replica

mcbende said...

official source gucci replica visit their website high replica bags this article high quality designer replica

tedes said...

replica radley bags site web b8r17f6a64 replica radley bags browse around this web-site o5o02r0i81 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags in gaffar market n8o95i6j37 click to read n9w44l7y59 high quality designer replica replica bags aaa quality