Monday, April 07, 2008

This is why I don't blog...

Hey there howdy. This is Lemon. She is much larger now than in this photo, but she loves Li Li and her toys so I thought you should see this pic. And...Li Li has grown too, so I'll post a picture of her next. I can't leave Dodger out either, since he's now the big "7". He had a park party yesterday - almost a month after his big day but Spring Break was no picnic with all of us sick and Troy in Thailand so we've barely recovered. Good timing - a well family and 73 degree weather. I still don't want to take lots of time writing, even though I do want to, I really need to get some laundry done. There's no way to keep up with it all, but I'm gonna try to atleast make progress. I'll post the newer photos - don't know if anyone checks this site anymore, but maybe I'll be surprised. I'm tempted to send out an e-mail so all this typing isn't in vain. J/K. Someday Dodger and Li Li might want to read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!!!!! it's liho:) i love these pictures!!! i don't really know ur email address (i have to ask my mom), so i didn't get to email to you... :( sorry. well, hows everyone doing? i'm doing okay:) school started, and i've made some friends too:) i will email to you soon as i get your address:) love you.

kirsten said...

of course I CHECK it....this is my only connection the the real world. you know, outside where people don't just clean their house, do laundry, work from their basement and potty train their puppy. GLAD YOU ARE BACK!