Friday, November 09, 2007

Zi Zi's room


This is the fabric I chose for Zi Zi's room. I don't sew much. I've attempted curtains with the help of friends, but my brain is not mathematical enough to enjoy this type of work. However, there is just nothing out there when you've painted your baby's room burnt orange. It thrilled me when Nancy Bailey gave me some fabric finding tips. What do you think? The brown fabric pattern actually has asian fans in it, so it was an easy choice. If I have left over material, I'll have to make a bag. Wanna come over and sew?

4 comments:

KT said...

I am not a friend to help you sew, Sharon aka Urben Hen made Sophie's bedding.
Love love love your choice of fabric.

kirsten said...

I'm just so glad you chose burnt orange (go U. of TEXAS!) instead of that crayola weak orange....(tennessee....)

i can't sew but do you want me to paint some frames on your wall!?!
kirsten

cuatrochalecos said...

You crack me up! Yes, come paint!!!!

Snowflowers Mum said...

gorgeous, I chose Amy Butler fabrics for my daughter Pipers room, the bedding never got made because the lady I gave it to called me 3 days before we were leaving for China and told me she didnt want to make it. I was truly bummed and we never got around to having it made. She also cut everything up wrong so the fabric was ruined.

This time I want to use a similar Amy Butler fabric...do you know anyone who can make bumpers & a bedskirt for our new addition?

Hayley

p.s. off to buy coffee from your fundraiser!