Saturday, December 29, 2007

Promised Pictures




I planned on getting a bunch more online, but with the sun down and need for sleep, I want to keep to my promise to post pics. Details coming. Promise. We're a little distracted with ear infections right now. At first I was beginning to think she was allergic to airplanes b/c the first flight to Guangzhou was the time we discovered little LuZi had a fever. And I stayed home from a festival that Troy told me he knew was too loud for me. :) I'm going to bed, but posting a few before midnight to keep my promise.....so much more to tell. so much more. i feel like eating lunch. better go to sleep instead. xoxoamy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see her! you look so happy...she's adorable and dodger, I'm sure, enjoys his new role. I'm glad you are all home safe and sound.

RamblingMother said...

She is so cute. Like the little cocked eyebrow.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new addition. she is beautiful. i know that everyone involved feels blessed.

rob beckley

yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
russell westbrook shoes
pandora jewelry
moncler
yeezy shoes
nike off white
yeezy shoes
golden goose sneakers
canada goose
supreme clothing

Unknown said...

y4a88p5h60 q2z24w8m39 s6s44j3u00 g4j43m5g65 f6b48y2m33 v7r39u2z08